Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

"UNAMI" indicate the escape of more Iraqis from their homes with the campaign against al Daesh progr

rocky

"UNAMI" indicate the escape of more Iraqis from their homes with the campaign against al Daesh progr

Post by rocky on Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:25 am

"UNAMI" indicate the escape of more Iraqis from their homes with the campaign against al Daesh progress

Sunday 11-09-2016 | 6:07:58

J p
Twilight News / pointed out the United Nations mission in Iraq on Sunday, the flight of more Iraqis from their homes due to the military campaign carried out by the security forces against the terrorist organization Daesh to drive than the rest of the territory controlled by the country.
Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jan Kubis said in a statement on the occasion of Eid al-Adha, that "since we wish you peace and prosperity in this blessed occasion, do not lose sight of millions of Iraqis who suffer colors of suffering, including those living in displacement or those camps who are still languishing under authoritarian rule to organize Daesh terrorist, and not lose sight of the need to do more in order to alleviate their suffering. "
He also said that "until the holiday arrives, we again while continuing terrorist bombings cowardly attack Iraq and result in many of the innocent victims of the fall," adding that "more Iraqis are fleeing their homes with the military campaign to liberate more areas from the control of terrorists Daesh progress, adding new numbers to the millions of displaced people before, in addition to the many who are suffering from the effects of the security and economic situation. "
Kubis stressed "However, the future bodes days full of hope," he said, "The Iraqi government restore areas of the organization Daesh steadily, and emphasizes the power of the state."
"The Iraqis have demanded a manifestly political and economic reforms, and an end to corruption, which hampers the construction of the state, has shown impressive resilience and showed great strength in the face of evil purposes terrorists aimed to ignite sectarian strife".
And Abizaid Kubis said: "In order to take advantage of these efforts and the steps it is imperative for Iraqis to engage in a meaningful dialogue leading to a historic compromise between the components and the communities diverse in the country, in a spirit of coexistence, tolerance and cooperation and that would Iraq be transferred to the prospects for the future."
He concluded by saying that the Special Representative "in this feast, which is suitable to make the sacrifice is celebrated by Muslims around the globe, is worth the Iraqi people who sacrificed Balgali and precious, to live in peace, dignity and prosperity."
http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/92751

weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Re: "UNAMI" indicate the escape of more Iraqis from their homes with the campaign against al Daesh progr

Post by weslin3 on Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:07 pm

Poor people...

fonz1951
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Re: "UNAMI" indicate the escape of more Iraqis from their homes with the campaign against al Daesh progr

Post by fonz1951 on Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:19 pm

it really is tragic what these people have had to go through with. must be tough to endure that kind of misery. i'm not sure i could do it

weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 on Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:23 pm

@fonz1951 wrote:it really is tragic what these people have had to go through with. must be tough to endure that kind of misery. i'm not sure i could do it
I know I couldn't... I'd be a whine-bag... Just so sad for the little kids. Robbed of their childhood.

duck2000
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 on Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:48 pm

these people go live in the desert for a month during ramdan! in a tent!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:34 am

Current date/time is Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:34 am