Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Sources of change: The organization "Daesh" imposes strict measures in the city of Mosul and continu

rocky

Sources of change: The organization "Daesh" imposes strict measures in the city of Mosul and continu

Post by rocky on Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:35 am

Sources of change: The organization "Daesh" imposes strict measures in the city of Mosul and continue to arrest innocent on charges of "false"
Wrote: September 11, 2016

Local sources confirmed a private organization to change the imposition of strict measures Daesh city of Mosul, Nineveh province, the center of downtown
The sources said he spotted the spread of a large number of elements of the so-called Diwan calculation of the organization Daesh in areas and alleys and branches on the right side of the connector and arrested about forty people on charges of dealing sells cigarettes were tied pole railing on the shape of a cross in the new door triangle cycle Risala district for two hours, citing the extremist organization continues to dig a very large tunnel near the neighboring Canadian facility of apartments in the Hadba neighborhood-right side of the city and published many of its elements with mobile checkpoints in the streets of Mosul, the sources added that Daesh resorted to a new style to raise money in compensation for the shortage suffered by the deployment of large numbers of calculation carrying receipts mission books are pieces arrived fine citizens for a simpler reason, such as beard or Islamic dress and the value of the fine of fifty thousand Iraqi dinars in Mosul, witnessing a significant rise in the prices of food and oil derivatives in conjunction with the Eid al-Adha and near the start of the battle to liberate the city from the terrorists.

http://altaghier.tv/2016/09/11/%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%BA%D9%8A%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%8A%D9%85-%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%B4-%D9%8A%D9%81%D8%B1%D8%B6-%D8%A5%D8%AC%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1%D8%A7-2/

Current date/time is Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:23 am