Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

TRUTH: Hillary Is So Sick, She Has To Have A Neurologist By Her Side 24/7!

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Mon 12 Sep 2016, 2:45 pm

Submitted by IWB, on September 12th, 2016

• inShar

by Pamela Williams
We have discovered some serious information here. Hillary is so ill, she has to have a neurologist accompany her around the clock. That is why she will not allow a press pool to travel with her.
Now I have to say first off I am a compassionate person, and I can only imagine what must be the neurological condition that plagues Hillary. However, the American people should have been informed from the very beginning that the Democratic Presidential hopeful, Hillary Clinton, was too ill to accept the nomination.
But from the beginning of the whole process, we have learned of nothing but the DNC corruption. In fact, it looks to me that Bernie Sanders was the legitimate candidate all along. This is an absolute outrage, and it should be investigated and prosecuted immediately. The American people must assume the worst.
This is a photo collage taken from Twitter of Hillary’s Neurologist:

Here is a summary of his credentials:

http://usapoliticsnow.com/mystery-solved-dr-oladotun-okunola-clinton-mystery-sidekick/
Now, as an American voter I demand a press conference from the DNC on this entire outrageous Hillary scandal, and I demand it now!

This was released to the public on Hillary’s medical condition some time back, saying she was fit to run as President.
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/07/31/navigating-the-risk-team-clinton-release-two-page-doctor-health-statement-as-medical-records/

Current date/time is Sun 04 Dec 2016, 6:22 pm