Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Piton de la Fournaise volcano Reunion Island has erupted spewing lava and hot gases

Lobo
    Lobo

The Piton de la Fournaise volcano Reunion Island has erupted spewing lava and hot gases  Empty The Piton de la Fournaise volcano Reunion Island has erupted spewing lava and hot gases

Post by Lobo Mon 12 Sep 2016, 5:52 pm

Monday, 12 September 2016

The Piton de la Fournaise volcano Reunion Island has erupted spewing lava and hot gases

The Piton de la Fournaise volcano Reunion Island has erupted spewing lava and hot gases  Potd-volcano_3188477k

Photo www.regaltribune.com
    The Piton de la Fournaise volcano on the Reunion Island erupted on Sunday (September 11), a surprise treat for some lucky 250 locals and tourists who happened to be hiking on trails nearby. Onlookers gazed from a cliff as molten lava reaching heights of up to 30 meters spewed from the volcano's central crater.
    This was the second eruption this year for the Piton de la Fournaise, one of the most active volcanos in the world along with Italy's Mount Etna and the Kilauea in Hawaii.
    The location of the eruption posed no direct threat to the population though authorities have shut down certain hiking trial and nearby areas due to harmful gases and high temperatures.
    The Piton de la Fournaise has erupted more than a dozen times in the past 10 years, prompting thousands of people to flock each year to the Island to admire the spectacle.
    http://www.thebigwobble.org/2016/09/the-piton-de-la-fournaise-volcano.html

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:16 am