Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Democratic prevents the forces from the west of Kirkuk concentration

rocky

Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Democratic prevents the forces from the west of Kirkuk concentration

Post by rocky on Wed 14 Sep 2016, 6:58 am

Security sources said on Wednesday, the Kurdistan Democratic Party sent an armed force into Kirkuk last night but a Patriotic Union of Kurdistan force prevented them from concentration and strength returned to Erbil.
The source in Kirkuk, from those sources declined to be named, today, be bound to Kirkuk from Erbil force identified herself dash of oil and gas to protect Kurdistan province, and was addressed to the oil fields to the west of Kirkuk, but a special task force of the National Union intercepted near Havana oil well and prevented them of concentration.
The sources pointed out that "the powers they stood facing each other for nearly two hours, and then returned exotic strength of Erbil to the place of its launch."
The move came after the force that brought the wife of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan leader Jalal Talabani, Hiro Ibrahim Ahmed, a message to the Iraqi prime minister in 19 of last August, demanding them to stop pumping oil from Kirkuk.
This was followed by the arrival of the situation currently president of the Kurdistan Regional Government and the Iraqi prime minister to agree to resume pumping oil from the Kirkuk oilfields to the Turkish port of Ceyhan, but the Iraqi government later denied holding any new agreement with the province on oil.

http://www.al-mawqif.com/18460

Current date/time is Fri 09 Dec 2016, 3:42 am