Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Turkmen Front in Iraq calls on government to expel PKK

rocky

Post by rocky on Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:36 am

Posted on September 18, 2016 by Editorial Staff in Kirkuk, PKK, Politics, Politics

Arshad Salihi, head of the Iraqi Turkmen Front. Photo: Aljazeera.com.tr

KIRKUK,— The leader of the Iraqi Turkmen Front (ITF), Arshad Salihi, called on the government in Baghdad to expel Turkey’s Kurdish militants of the Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) from Iraq.
“The PKK has opened party buildings in Turkmen-populated areas, in particular Tuz Khurmatu, where they played a big role in creating tensions between the Turkmen and the Kurds by kidnapping some Turkmen personnel and civilians,” Salihi told reporters at a press conference in Kirkuk on Saturday.
He said the PKK also had opened “party buildings” in Daquq and Kirkuk.

ITF is the main Turkmen party in Iraq with MPs in the Iraqi parliament. It also has a strong presence in Turkmen areas, such as Kirkuk and Tuz Khurmatu.
Salihi did not provide specific details about his accusations against the PKK. There have been no reports kidnappings blamed on the PKK in the areas he mentioned.
Salihi said the PKK should be expelled from Iraq, just as the Iranian opposition Mujahedeen-e-Khalq (MEK), whose last members departed their Iraq camp on Friday and were relocated to Albania.
“I call on the Iraqi government to expel every terrorist organization including Daesh (Islamic State) and the Kurdistan Workers Party,” he said.
The PKK took up arms in 1984 against the Turkish state, which still denies the constitutional existence of Kurds, to push for greater autonomy for the Kurdish minority who make up around 22.5 million of the country’s 78-million population. A large Kurdish community in Turkey and worldwide openly sympathise with PKK rebels.

http://ekurd.net/turkmen-iraq-expel-pkk-2016-09-18

Current date/time is Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:48 pm