Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

From Steve Quayle's Alerts - NEW BANK REGULATIONS,CONCERNING CASH, GOING INTO EFFECT AFTER FIRST OF

Lobo

From Steve Quayle's Alerts - NEW BANK REGULATIONS,CONCERNING CASH, GOING INTO EFFECT AFTER FIRST OF

Post by Lobo on Sun 18 Sep 2016, 1:56 pm

SQ : NEW BANK REGULATIONS,CONCERNING CASH, GOING INTO EFFECT AFTER FIRST OF YEAR-ALL CASH WILL BE MONITORED AND YOU WILL HAVE TO GIVE A REASON FOR WITHDRAWING CASH
I SPOKE WITH SOME ONE IN MY BANK ON FRIDAY ,AND THEY TOLD ME, THAT AFTER THE FIRST OF THE YEAR,THE FED HAS ISSUED A RULE ,THAT ALL CASH WITHDRAWLS AND CHECKS PRESENTED FOR CASH WILL BE ASKED THE REASON BY THE TELLERS.THE ANSWER WILL BE ENTERED INTO DATA BASE PROVIDED BY THE FED.EACH DEPOSITOR WILL HAVE AN 'ALGORITHMIC PROFILE BEING CONSTANTLY UPDATED AND MONITORED.THIS WILL ALSO INITIATE REVERSE INTEREST WHERE YOU WILL BE ASSESSED NEGATIVE INTEREST RATES AS THE ECONOMY CRASHES-I SUGGEST EVERYONE,RESEARCH LEARN AND ACQUIRE BARTERING SKILLS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE !S.Q.

Neno
Admin
Admin

Re: From Steve Quayle's Alerts - NEW BANK REGULATIONS,CONCERNING CASH, GOING INTO EFFECT AFTER FIRST OF

Post by Neno on Sun 18 Sep 2016, 9:59 pm

Wells Fargo already ask. Why I went to phone picture deposits. Actually non their business. When with drawing I decline to answer.

Promo CODE: Styles

Current date/time is Tue 06 Dec 2016, 11:51 am