Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Barzani proclaimed: We have tried all avenues with Baghdad without result, Snstql

rocky

Barzani proclaimed: We have tried all avenues with Baghdad without result, Snstql

Post by rocky on Mon 19 Sep 2016, 4:14 am

[rtl]Barzani proclaimed: We have tried all avenues with Baghdad without result, Snstql[/rtl]
[rtl]
BAGHDAD / Sky Press [/rtl]
[rtl]The head of the UN Security Council in Barzani of the Kurdistan region, on Monday, that the region try all avenues with the federal government in Baghdad, but without any result, adding that the region wants independence from the center but peacefully, without violence and fighting.[/rtl]

[rtl]He said Barzani in an interview with the newspaper "Washington Post," seen by "Sky Press," that "from now on we're not Iraqi citizens, and there is no links to the trust between us and Baghdad," noting that "the only solution to what is going on is the separation for us ".[/rtl]

[rtl]He added that "the forced coexistence in Iraq without the benefit of being a country has failed in everything," stressing that "the Kurdistan Region in the past to hold a referendum on self-determination."[/rtl]

[rtl]The head of the Kurdistan region of Iraq has intensified during the last period of his movements and contacts in conjunction with the emergence of signs of a close battle launched restore the city of Mosul, Nineveh province of al Daesh.[/rtl]

[rtl]Before his meeting with Barzani Blinken visited both Turkey and France, where he held talks with senior officials in both countries.[/rtl]

[rtl]She informed the Kurdistan region of Iraq Affairs sources said Barzani tried to promote the idea of ​​expanding the boundaries of the territory annexed areas of Nineveh province and not to withdraw Peshmerga forces from the province in full after their participation in the fight against al-interval Daesh there.[/rtl]
[rtl]http://www.skypressiq.net/20244--.html[/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 04 Dec 2016, 12:01 am