Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Finance agrees to launch an advance 10 million dinars for the staff of state departm

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Finance agrees to launch an advance 10 million dinars for the staff of state departm Empty The Ministry of Finance agrees to launch an advance 10 million dinars for the staff of state departm

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Sep 2016, 3:09 am

The Ministry of Finance agrees to launch an advance 10 million dinars for the staff of state departments

 Baghdad / term 

Approved the Ministry of Finance, on Sunday, on the launch of the Salaf personal staff ofgovernment departments amounting to ten million dinars, according to the controls and mechanisms of the Rafidain Bank, while confirming that the staff can apply by filling out the form through the website of the bank. 
    The Finance Ministry said in a statement received " term , " a copy of it, it was " agreed to launch advances the personal staff of government departments in the amount of ten million dinars for different purposes after the Rafidain Bank to raise its board 's decision to the ministry and according to the controls and mechanisms issued by him. " 
    she said the ministry, he" can state employees applying for an advance by electronic form through thewebsite of the bank. " 
    the Rafidain Bank, announced on Tuesday (30 August 2016) to resume the granting of advances to state employees, called wanting to get them to fill out the electronic form its own on its website, and as pointed out that the form received after office hours "Sthml," confirmed all forms refused to ministries "lagging in therepayment of loans and advances past."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:13 am