Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

US general: Iraqi forces will be ready to process Mosul Boktopr

rocky

US general: Iraqi forces will be ready to process Mosul Boktopr

Post by rocky on Tue 20 Sep 2016, 4:08 am

[size=37]US general: Iraqi forces will be ready to process Mosul Boktopr[/size]

BAGHDAD - A Journal
A senior US general said, that Iraqi forces will be ready to process Mosul, which is long overdue in October (October), the latest indication that a comprehensive campaign to wrest control of the city of al-Daesh is imminent.
But the head of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Joseph Dunford, told a small group of reporters, said that the timing of the attack is due to Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi.
Dunford said he was on his way back from Europe after talks with US allies: "They will have all the troops they need the actual date for the operations would be a political decision taken by Prime Minister al-Abadi."
He added: "Our mission is to help the Iraqis but actually to provide forces and support necessary for operations in Mosul, and we'll be ready for it in October."
He warned planning experts at the US Department of Defense (Pentagon) that the battle to restore the connector may provide a mixed picture of the expert planning war with the prospect of retreat Daesh in some areas of the city in order to strengthen its capabilities in other areas.
Ebadi has repeatedly vowed to regain control over Mosul by the end of the year. Security chiefs pointed out that the process could begin in the second half of October (October).
After meeting with al-Abadi, Obama told reporters he looked forward to progress in Mosul by the end of 2016, but acknowledged the difficulty of the task.
Obama said: "This will be a tough battle. Mosul, a large city and Daesh established itself firmly within it. "

http://journaliraq.com/myapp-1185/

Current date/time is Tue 06 Dec 2016, 8:07 am