Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Turkish army shells PKK targets in Iraqi Kurdistan: army

rocky

Post by rocky on Tue 20 Sep 2016, 5:29 am

Posted on September 20, 2016 by Editorial Staff in Military, PKK, Security, Security

Turkish tanks on Syrian border shell Syrian Kurds. Photo: AP

ANKARA,— Turkish armed forces shelled a Kurdish militant target in Iraq’s Kurdistan Region on Tuesday and killed four rebels, Turkish military sources said.
The Turkish army regularly conducts cross-border air operations against the Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) in Iraq’s mountainous north, where the rebels are based.
The sources said unmanned aerial vehicles determined the shelling also wounded a fifth PKK fighter and destroyed weapon depots in an area across from Turkey’s Sirnak province, which borders the semi-autonomous region of Iraqi Kurdistan.

Iraqi Kurdish authorities, as well as central government officials in Baghdad, have slammed Turkey for such cross-border activities against the PKK in the past, saying it violates the country’s territorial sovereignty.
Turkish warplanes on Monday bomb bases of PKK in Iraqi Kurdistan, causing fires in the mountainous areas of Barwari Bala local Kurdish media reported.
Air raids resulted in the destruction of agricultural fields with smoke and dust seen rising from locations targeted by the military jets, NRT reported.
Turkish jets have been carrying out airstrikes against PKK positions across the border in Iraqi Kurdistan, since Ankara ended a two-year ceasefire agreement in July 2015.
The PKK took up arms in 1984 against the Turkish state, which still denies the constitutional existence of Kurds, to push for greater autonomy for the Kurdish minority who make up around 22.5 million of the country’s 78-million population. A large Kurdish community in Turkey and worldwide openly sympathise with PKK rebels.

http://ekurd.net/turkish-shells-iraqi-kurdistan-2016-09-20

Current date/time is Sun 04 Dec 2016, 12:03 am