Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Pamela Geller - 19 new articles

Post by Lobo on Tue 20 Sep 2016, 3:43 pm

Top Stories

•  NYC Bomber Ahmad Rahami’s Jihad Family, Stabbings, Trump-Hate and Calls to Kill Geller

•  Muslim Migrant Youths’ Reign of Terror in Shocking Footage, Europe’s Growing Civil War

•  Masked JIHADI enters elementary school in Utah bomb squad and snipers at scene (LIVE VIDEO)

•  Hillary says Islamic State Ideology Inspired by Trump

•  Muslim Bomber asked House Dem to bring his Pakistani wife to U.S.

•  St. Cloud Mall Victim Says Jihad Knifeman Stabbed His Pregnant Girlfriend

•  NY/NJ Jihad Bomber Became “REAL RELIGIOUS,” Investigators “Motive Unknown” SMH

•  Muslim Migrant In Court For Violent Rape: ‘I Came to Austria to F*** the Women’

•  White House Spokesman Josh Earnest on NYC/NJ terror: “This war is a battle of … NARRATIVES”

•  Shootout with Muslim Suspects in NY/NJ Jihad Bombings, Cop Shot, Ahmad Rahami Arrested

•  More than 800 Immigrants From Jihad Nations MISTAKENLY GRANTED US CITIZENSHIP

•  Muslim wanted for New York and New Jersey bombs sued his local police claiming they PERSECUTED him for being a Muslim

•  Muslim Migrant Ahmad Khan Rahami Sought in 3 Bombings in New York and New Jersey

•  FBI raids New Jersey building near where suspicious devices found after BOMB EXPLODES near train station

•  Syria’s Assad Condemns America for ‘Blatant’ Acts of ‘Aggression’

•  Muslim migrant Ahmad Khan Rahami identified as first person wanted in connection with NYC bombing

•  Muslim Court OK With Kicking Woman in Face For Wearing Shorts

•  Muslim Assimilation? One-in-Four in France Want Burka Back

•  Another Suspicious Device Found in New Jersey, Similar to Seaside Bomb

•  More Recent Articles

Current date/time is Fri 28 Oct 2016, 5:13 am