Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The anniversary week Iran-Iraq war .. recent reveal a new type of ballistic missile

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The anniversary week Iran-Iraq war .. recent reveal a new type of ballistic missile Empty The anniversary week Iran-Iraq war .. recent reveal a new type of ballistic missile

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Sep 2016, 4:34 am

[rtl]The anniversary week Iran-Iraq war .. recent reveal a new type of ballistic missile[/rtl]
    [rtl]BAGHDAD / Habib Marwan.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Iranian forces uncovered during the military held a series of reviews, most recently on Tuesday, for a new ballistic missile, an Iranian producer, recently entered the service as a success also expressed that the agency "Modded" Iran.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The new missile, which was introduced in military parades to mark what is known as the "Sacred Defense Week", dedicated to the memory of the eight-year war against Iraq, the Iranian media has promoted the pride of being a military industry.[/rtl]
    +
    [rtl]It is said that a US military sources within the press today, described the missile named "Zulfikar", that he is actually at risk, or has a significant impact in the war, unless they cause a nuclear warhead, which has not been able to prove Iran after its completion.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:28 am