Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Dmartash looking with Barham Salih, the peace process and political situation in Kurdistan

rocky

Dmartash looking with Barham Salih, the peace process and political situation in Kurdistan

Post by rocky on Thu 22 Sep 2016, 5:59 am

Thursday 22-09-2016 | 12:22:42

H d
Twilight News / Search the joint president of the Peoples Democratic Party (HDP), on Wednesday, with a second deputy secretary general of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Barham Salih, the peace process and democratic solution and political situation in Kurdistan.
In a statement after the meeting, seen by Twilight News, he said he was at the meeting emphasized the need to resume negotiations and configuration for the peace process and democratic solution in Turkey Brochure flowing into the Turkish people and the Kurdistan Region and the entire region's interest and that became the basis of lasting peace in which to anchor.
He also touched on the role of Alپeshmrگh forces and fighters of the Kurds in the war against "Daesh" and the emphasis on that after the post-terrorist organization, must be for the Kurds role the equivalent of their weight because the marginalization of the Kurds never serve the stability and the consolidation of a balanced and long-term security system.
The Dmartash arrived last night to Arbil accompanied by a delegation of the Democratic Peoples' Party met this morning with the President of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, is scheduled to hold meetings with most of the political parties in Kurdistan.
http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/94508

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2016, 9:42 am