Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Major German trains Peshmerga: Mosul battle will be long and bloody

rocky

Post by rocky on Fri 23 Sep 2016, 3:41 am

Friday 23-09-2016 | 11:09:32

German military oversees the training of Kurdish Peshmerga forces .. XYZ
Twilight News / predicted Major German help in the training of Kurdish Peshmerga forces to fight organizing Adaash furiously to keep the main Bmaklh in Iraq and is likely to be a battle to wrest control of Mosul bloody.
And it leads the Major Renee Brown, a group of 40 German soldiers trained Peshmerga forces on how to fight extremist organization from close range. And conducted drills in the village rebuilt near Erbil and another site simulates a large city.
He told reporters, "will play fighters Daesh a long and fierce battle and then -as they said Onevshm- presumably they will re-assemble themselves in North Africa."
"The big problem is that you are fighting over a very short and you can not keep the enemy at any distance," pointing out that in such circumstances the result is injuries in large numbers.
He continued, saying, "This is a personal evaluation .. but the enemy will fight for a long time and may lead to the loss of human heavy."
Mosul and Sunni majority is the largest urban center under the control of the organization Daesh as it was inhabited during one of the stages up to two million people. The head Wazzra Haider al-Abadi said the restoration of Mosul will serve as a real defeat for Daesh in Iraq.

http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/94805

Current date/time is Fri 09 Dec 2016, 3:45 am