Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles)

Lobo

The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles)

Post by Lobo on Fri 23 Sep 2016, 1:00 pm

Widespread flooding continues to ravage New South Wales, Australia
Posted: 22 Sep 2016 12:14 PM PDT
Floodwater continues to ravage Australia's New South Wales and meteorologists warn more rain is on the way. Since the flooding started three weeks ago, there have been 81 flood rescues and 1 811 calls for assistance to the SES. Widespread overnight rainfall of...... Read more »

Heavy rainfall floods drought-stricken Telangana
Posted: 22 Sep 2016 09:48 AM PDT
Telangana, the youngest state in India, was hit by two consecutive years of extreme drought, with this year being the worst in living memory. Drought brought severe water crisis, with scarcity hitting not just its villages and towns but even the capital Hyderabad,...... Read more »

Major fire event in Peruvian Amazon threatens natives and wildlife
Posted: 22 Sep 2016 02:10 AM PDT
A major fire event is threatening natives and wildlife in the central Amazon region of Peru. According to the National Civil Defense Institute, the fire broke out on September 10 in an indigenous community called Pitsiquia, in the heart of Peruvian Amazon, and is...... Read more »

Active volcanoes in the world: September 14 - 20, 2016
Posted: 22 Sep 2016 12:23 AM PDT
New activity/unrest was reported for 5 volcanoes between September 14 and 20, 2016. During the same period, ongoing activity was observed at 9 volcanoes. New activity/unrest: Bulusan, Luzon (Philippines) | Klyuchevskoy, Central Kamchatka (Russia) | Piton de la...... Read more »

Current date/time is Sun 04 Dec 2016, 8:25 pm