Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transport Minister criticizes the deterioration of services in the port Safwan and declares it off b

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transport Minister criticizes the deterioration of services in the port Safwan and declares it off b Empty Transport Minister criticizes the deterioration of services in the port Safwan and declares it off b

Post by Rocky Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Transport Minister criticizes the deterioration of services in the port Safwan and declares it off by 24 hours a day

 Baghdad / term 

Announced Transport Minister Kazem cup erythema, on Friday, run the port Safwan border between Iraq and Kuwait by 24 hours aday to soak up the case of momentum and compensation for the closure of Trebil with Jordan because of thedestruction of a number of bridges, he criticized the deterioration of service in Safwan, and called ongovernment agencies operating in the port attention to him. 
    he erythema in an interview seen by the "long", " the port Safwan border is suffering from neglect and deterioration of the service, where I found a cracked floors, road dust, and garbage everywhere, and there isno care of him despite the presence of 15 governmental entity it operates, all verifiable financial revenues, but did not act on the development of a penny , "noting that" every government entity operating within the port must elevate their work and improvement of port conditions for it will work by 24 hours under the guidance of the Prime Minister. " 
    he pointed erythema that "port will receive truckloads of imported seamlessly goods when working non - stop, and that it contributes to compensate for the closure of Trebil with the Kingdom of Jordan, and that there will be a plan to re - open in the near future," adding that "Trebil closed because of the gangs (Daesh) terrorist destruction of some bridges, including the Japanese bridge, has caused closing loss of million dollars a day. " 
    came erythema remarks during his visit to the port Safwan , which is the only border crossing land between Iraq and Kuwait, and witness a day hundreds of trucks loaded with various types of imported goods pass, and through which passes a day some travelers, called the Kuwaitis on the Kuwaiti side of the port name (Abdali), and during the seasons religious occasions port faces strong momentum by visitors, mostly from Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Bahrain.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:32 am