Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+4
black gold 33
Franky
Screwball
Neno
8 posters

My next DINAR reserve and why..

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

My next DINAR reserve and why.. Empty My next DINAR reserve and why..

Post by Neno Sun 16 Jun 2013, 10:44 am

I know many are wondering as many have called and ask so, I am going to explain my thoughts (Opinions) and plans.

First, I believe in the VII lifting speculation that will release the money and the ducks guess's of the two weeks following which will land the RV on a Sunday, one of the two Sundays following the Lifting that should occur by the articles on the 27th.

So, a reserve 30 day window already covers all those points now but, money is tighter than back in December when I jumped on the speculation of that. I truly believe in the Dinar Trade Reserve program design of now than the one of the past that I never promoted.

I am just stating my plans so you can see the risk amounts. Since money is tight I have to use a strategy since I WANT MORE FREEDOM if our speculation is correct but at the same time have to minimize my risk so, I am going to risk about $240.00 for a 20 million reserve.

You may ask, how you doing that? I am going to take a hair over $2000.00 and reserve 20 million more dinar for this speculation. If it happens, I made a GREAT DECISION but if it doesn't, I still get 2 million dinar that I can turn right back around and sell instantly or when needed with just about a $240,00 lost.

Not much of a risk with just $240.00 to see if my thoughts and speculation are in the right place. I have had phone calls from others that will adventure $10,000.00 to $100,000.00 and for me, I think that there are many many more con-tempting the same thing.

I wonder tho that there has to be a end as there is only so much available so I am going to attempt mine before the 27th as again, money is tight for me (since being off from November to April from surgery and having a Cheerleader in the family, lol) as I put family and priorities before my wants which is the best thing for anyone to do.

I have explain to my wife the risk of $240.00 in reality and the want, even tho I do not have too but did for her blessing and for her to know that since I am low with play money but have taking care of most obligations this weekend that I am putting the want into action over the next two weeks.

After that, and if that doesn't become a reality then I must set back again and learn what are we missing. This has been a long ride and I want to maximize the opportunity speculated.  Again, just stating as many ask me what I am going to do and I would do more with the Dinar Trade set-up but I will have to hang with the 20 million reserve this time unless, my OCC settlement comes thru in time and anticipated amount then, I would risk up to 10 times ($2400.00) that with a 200 million reserve. Just have to wait till the last moment to see as I think will be about June 23rd. Good Luck to ALL and Happy Fathers Day!... ;)
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

My next DINAR reserve and why.. Empty Re: My next DINAR reserve and why..

Post by Screwball Sun 16 Jun 2013, 4:17 pm

agree I was thinking about a 50,000,000 reserve order, and if it doesnt happen just take the 10%
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Sun 16 Jun 2013, 5:56 pm

:DBe real honest even if I was gunna do a reserve.... I sure not going to announce it to the world!!!    Lol
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Sun 16 Jun 2013, 7:25 pm

Franky wrote::DBe real honest even if I was gunna do a reserve.... I sure not going to announce it to the world!!!    Lol

why whats the issue who really cares! apart from tax man! always pay your dues!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 16 Jun 2013, 8:25 pm

Franky wrote::DBe real honest even if I was gunna do a reserve.... I sure not going to announce it to the world!!!    Lol
    Been very honest with my membership for years, why stop now... ;)
    black gold 33
    black gold 33
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by black gold 33 Sun 16 Jun 2013, 8:51 pm

THANKS NENO YOU THE ""MAN ""
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Mon 17 Jun 2013, 8:21 am

M
    Neno wrote:
    Been very honest with my membership for years, why stop now... ;)   Neno I can appreciate that!!!  I just think we all should be very careful on what we say! Especially if its getting closer is all I'm saying!!  But don't pay no mind to me I'm a newbee and just wanna hang on to my one Note I have!!!!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Mon 17 Jun 2013, 2:03 pm

...... ;)
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Wed 19 Jun 2013, 4:31 am

Neno wrote:...... ;)

And I was thinking about doing a bug 200,000,000 with my wife's blessing but not sure if I should wait until outcome of meeting on 27 th
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Wed 19 Jun 2013, 3:26 pm

Your going to need it with that dime, or is it a dollar, or was it 3 something? Just never know with you as you change way to much.. lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:56 am