Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+4
black gold 33
Franky
Screwball
Neno
8 posters

My next DINAR reserve and why..

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

dinar - My next DINAR reserve and why.. - Page 2 Empty My next DINAR reserve and why..

Post by Neno Sun 16 Jun 2013, 10:44 am

First topic message reminder :

I know many are wondering as many have called and ask so, I am going to explain my thoughts (Opinions) and plans.

First, I believe in the VII lifting speculation that will release the money and the ducks guess's of the two weeks following which will land the RV on a Sunday, one of the two Sundays following the Lifting that should occur by the articles on the 27th.

So, a reserve 30 day window already covers all those points now but, money is tighter than back in December when I jumped on the speculation of that. I truly believe in the Dinar Trade Reserve program design of now than the one of the past that I never promoted.

I am just stating my plans so you can see the risk amounts. Since money is tight I have to use a strategy since I WANT MORE FREEDOM if our speculation is correct but at the same time have to minimize my risk so, I am going to risk about $240.00 for a 20 million reserve.

You may ask, how you doing that? I am going to take a hair over $2000.00 and reserve 20 million more dinar for this speculation. If it happens, I made a GREAT DECISION but if it doesn't, I still get 2 million dinar that I can turn right back around and sell instantly or when needed with just about a $240,00 lost.

Not much of a risk with just $240.00 to see if my thoughts and speculation are in the right place. I have had phone calls from others that will adventure $10,000.00 to $100,000.00 and for me, I think that there are many many more con-tempting the same thing.

I wonder tho that there has to be a end as there is only so much available so I am going to attempt mine before the 27th as again, money is tight for me (since being off from November to April from surgery and having a Cheerleader in the family, lol) as I put family and priorities before my wants which is the best thing for anyone to do.

I have explain to my wife the risk of $240.00 in reality and the want, even tho I do not have too but did for her blessing and for her to know that since I am low with play money but have taking care of most obligations this weekend that I am putting the want into action over the next two weeks.

After that, and if that doesn't become a reality then I must set back again and learn what are we missing. This has been a long ride and I want to maximize the opportunity speculated.  Again, just stating as many ask me what I am going to do and I would do more with the Dinar Trade set-up but I will have to hang with the 20 million reserve this time unless, my OCC settlement comes thru in time and anticipated amount then, I would risk up to 10 times ($2400.00) that with a 200 million reserve. Just have to wait till the last moment to see as I think will be about June 23rd. Good Luck to ALL and Happy Fathers Day!... ;)
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

dinar - My next DINAR reserve and why.. - Page 2 Empty Re: My next DINAR reserve and why..

Post by Screwball Wed 19 Jun 2013, 5:17 pm

:lol:
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

dinar - My next DINAR reserve and why.. - Page 2 Empty Re: My next DINAR reserve and why..

Post by Neno Wed 19 Jun 2013, 7:21 pm

Screwball wrote::lol:
    Yeah lol back at you, now we know why you chose the username you did.. ;)
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Mon 24 Jun 2013, 7:16 pm

Ok, I finally decided to just go with what I could afford but making sure I got in as it is my speculation (That VII holds the Money)  too/or what I believe in happening right now, so I have to put some money where my mouth is right? After thinking hard on selling all I had and taking the 10% back if not was just to hard to do for me as it has been a long ride of up and downs as well as a OLD collection plus, I just do not have the time to gather and sell now encase the two weeks happen quicker. So, my reserve is just 10 million. Good Luck in what ever anyone does... ;)

hank you for your order
    Your order was successfully submitted. Your confirmation number is: 93XXXX

• If paying by mail, please print a copy of this form and mail with your payment.
    • If paying by Wire transfer, we will contact you via email.

A copy of your receipt is available below. Please print it for your records.
    Shipping and Contact Information
    [th]Full Name[/th][th]Telephone Number[/th][th]Email[/th][th]Street Address[/th][th]City[/th][th]U.S. State[/th][th]Postal Code[/th][th]Country[/th]
    Tommy Styles
    dinartrade@nenosplace.com
    712 Stanford Dr
    Waxahachie
    Texas
    United States
    dinar - My next DINAR reserve and why.. - Page 2 939056
    Order Processing Information
    [th]Order Number[/th][th]Order Date[/th][th]Form of Payment[/th][th]Comments[/th][th]Newsletter Signup[/th]
    93XXXX
    2013-06-24 16:54:21
    via Mail
    Yes
    Order Items Reserved
    [th]Currency Reserved[/th][th]Amount[/th][th]Price[/th][th]Iraqi Dinar [5K notes] [/th]
    10,000,000$1,060.00
    Order Totals
    [th]10% Down[/th][th]Shipping Cost[/th][th]Initial Amount (Due Today)[/th][th]90% Final Amount (Due in 30 Days)[/th][th]Total Amount[/th]
    $1,060.00
    $20.00
    $1,080.00
    $9,540.00
    $10,620.00

Reserve Order # 93XXXX
    Dear Tommy,

Thank you for your Dinar on Reserve order. Please submit your 10% down payment of $1,080.00 ($1,060.00 plus $20.00 shipping) via certified mail or next day service. Following your payment's arrival the date of your final 90% payment will be provided in a confirmation email. Upon receipt of your final 90% payment, your order will be shipped via FedEx to the address you have provided.

At the time of expiration you will have three options for your guaranteed Dinar on Reserve:

1. Pay the 90% to receive the entire Reserve order.
    2. Allow the Reserve order to expire and receive the 10% equivalent in Iraq Dinar
    3. Rollover the Reserve order to allow for an additional 30 days for your final payment. To do so please complete the Rollover form. You will have 7 days before the expiration of your order to input a Rollover request. All Rollover orders are locked in beginning on the date of expiration of your previous Dinar on Reserve Order.
      Kindly note that Rollover processing payments must be received within 3 business days after the expiration of your original Reserve order to be locked in.

Kindly have a Cashier's check or Money Order made payable to "D Trade Inc."

Please note we do not accept personal checks.

Our mailing address is as follows:
    D Trade Inc.
    100 Wilshire Blvd
    Suite #950
    Santa Monica, CA 90401

Order Processing Information
    [th]Order Number[/th][th]Order Date[/th][th]Form of Payment[/th][th]Comments[/th][th]Newsletter Signup[/th]
    93XXXX
    2013-06-24 16:54:21
    via Mail
    Yes
    Order Items Reserved
    [th]Currency Reserved[/th][th]Amount[/th][th]Price[/th][th]Iraqi Dinar [5K notes][/th]
    10,000,000$1,060.00
    Order Totals
    [th]10% Down[/th][th]Shipping Cost[/th][th]Initial Amount (Due Today)[/th][th]90% Final Amount (Due in 30 Days)[/th][th]Total Amount[/th]
    $1,060.00
    $20.00
    $1,080.00
    $9,540.00
    $10,620.00
    Shipping and Contact Information
    [th]Full Name[/th][th]Telephone Number[/th][th]Email[/th][th]Street Address[/th][th]City[/th][th]U.S. State[/th][th]Postal Code[/th][th]Country[/th]
    Tommy Styles
    dinartrade@nenosplace.com
    712 Stanford Dr
    Waxahachie
    Texas
    United States
    D Trade Inc. is engaged in the currency exchange business and currency may be sent only to the purchaser. If you want to send currency or other monetary value to another person, you may not use the D Trade Inc. service and you should instead contact a money transmitter.
    D Trade Inc. is not an investment company. No information on this email should be construed as investment advice.
    3960 Howard Hughes Pkwy
    Suite #500
    Las Vegas, NV 89169
    Tel: 702-534-6711
    Toll Free: 877-770-7660
    Fax: 888-762-5146
    Email: sales@dinartrade.com
    chouchou
    chouchou

Post by chouchou Tue 25 Jun 2013, 3:09 pm

Two questions please.

-Can we pay teh reserve using bank wire transfers?
    -Can we do a reserve though Dinar trade UK ?

Thanks
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Tue 25 Jun 2013, 3:55 pm

chouchou wrote:Two questions please.

-Can we pay teh reserve using bank wire transfers?
    -Can we do a reserve though Dinar trade UK ?

Thanks

in answer to

one of your questions I pay for my reserve via direct deposit or bank transfer from my account online.
    chouchou
    chouchou

Post by chouchou Tue 25 Jun 2013, 3:59 pm

Thanks
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Tue 25 Jun 2013, 6:39 pm

TY for answering screwball.... ;)
    kass
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by kass Tue 25 Jun 2013, 7:02 pm

I did a reserve yesterday, but Dinar Trade site would not let me do a wire transfer- only by mail.
    As I am in Australia, I phoned Dinar Trade, & I was told - seeing that I had done wire transfers previoulsy, I could do this time!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Tue 25 Jun 2013, 7:12 pm

KOOL!!... ;)
    jbowhunter
    jbowhunter
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by jbowhunter Tue 25 Jun 2013, 11:05 pm

Just curious Neno, why 5K notes instead of 25K notes?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:14 am