Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

American adviser to the battle of Mosul

rocky

American adviser to the battle of Mosul

Post by rocky on Sat 24 Sep 2016, 4:19 am

"The Times": 7000 Briton and an American adviser to the battle of Mosul

Saturday 24-09-2016 | 11:02:47

US troops ..h d
Twilight News newspaper " The Times" British / she said battle investigate Mosul where will participate 7,000 foreign adviser Except for the Air Force. 
In an editorial entitled " The control of the organization Daesh: Battle of Mosul is imminent, but the war will continue," it said Altimesan number of Mosul 's population was about two million people , it is believed that half of them still live in the city, is also believed to be owed by between 2,500 and three thousand militants of the organization. 
She says the number of units of the Iraqi army and Kurdish , which is expected to be involved in the liberation of Mosul process far exceeds the number of militants organized in the city. 
in addition , , the Iraqi forces will have about seven thousand support "" US and British military, not including the census special forces and air support. Advisor 
and it considered that " the reality of the situation in Mosul is difficult to know where the real number of the militants , the organization does not know the city and does not know the extent of Astmataathm in the fighting, and there are reports that the organization has a stockpile of chemical weapons within the city. 
it is also likely that the organization uses civilians as human shields to protect him. "
http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/94989

Neno
Admin
Admin

Re: American adviser to the battle of Mosul

Post by Neno on Sat 24 Sep 2016, 9:31 am

Man I pray the innicent cilvians make it with out further harm from these evil brain washed bastards. Need lots of prayers for this city. I know God's in control and the situation will be what it will.

Promo CODE: Styles

jedi17

Post by jedi17 on Sat 24 Sep 2016, 11:11 am

, the Iraqi forces will have about seven thousand support "" US and British military, not including the census special forces and air support.

wow...there seems to be a lot of support from the US and Britain, and they will not mention the number of special forces, which I wonder how many of them are already in Mosul directing bombs, plus there are the French large artillery guns which will require guidance.

maybe....just maybe this can be over quick, but I am afraid that if ISIS has tunnelled beneath the city as we have read it will take some time to clear the rats

fonz1951
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 on Sat 24 Sep 2016, 12:40 pm

just my opinion, i think it will be over pretty quick, isis is already in a state of panic, because they know they are surrounded and they know they are getting ready to have their ass handed to them

Neno
Admin
Admin

Post by Neno on Sat 24 Sep 2016, 1:33 pm

Guess it's time to fuel (dope) up and get ready for the ride to HELL!

Promo CODE: Styles

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:50 am

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2016, 12:50 am