Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Turkmen Front "disturbed" Turkish opposition leader's visit to Kirkuk

rocky

Post by rocky on Sun 25 Sep 2016, 2:30 am

 Kirkuk / long-Presse 

I returned the Turkmen Front, on Saturday, visiting head of the Turkish Democratic Peoples Party Salahuddin Dmartash to Kirkuk province , "political dynamic" parties ofKurdistan. 
She called Turkmen Front visiting delegations to Kirkuk , " taking into account the ethical aspects" in dealing with the province to "mind the heart of the Turkmens", as demanded the central government to "make a point about such" sensitive visits. " 
it was Damrtash visited with a delegation from the Turkish Democratic peoples ' Party , the province of Kirkuk, on Friday, and met its Governor Necmettin cream, while the visit dealt with " in- depth search of " the political developments in the region , according to reported administration of the province. 
the Salah al - Din Dmartash, head of the Turkish Democratic peoples ' Party, one of the Turkish opposition figures and represents the largest Kurdish political organization in Turkey. 
the executive body of the Turkmen Front, in a statement received (range Press), a copy of which, " the Visit Speaker of the Turkish Democratic peoples Party Salahuddin Dmartash of his delegation to the province ofKirkuk came his political agency, not parliamentary, so I consider it part of the political movement for theparties of Kurdistan and to try to bridge the rift between them, on condition of involving the province of Kirkuk , Turkmen in the political conflicts between the Kurdish parties. " 
Turkmen front, she said "Kirkuk privacy Turkmen and sensitivity of the developed administrative and political causes us demand the delegations visiting Kirkuk , taking into account the ethical aspects in dealing with theprovince , which we consider the heart of the Iraqi Turkmen no matter where I got the manifestations ofdemographic change , " arguing that "that seen in the political arena in Kirkuk and Iraq 's cities other does not need a crisis The differences and new interchanges. " 
The Turkmen front demanded the central government , " by expressing its point of view about such sensitive visits. "

http://almadapaper.net/ar/news/517104/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%87%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%86%D8%B2%D8%B9%D8%AC%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%B2%D8%B9%D9%8A%D9%85-%D8%A7

Current date/time is Wed 07 Dec 2016, 2:39 am