Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Commander of the Russian group in the four-party alliance reveals important details about the work o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Commander of the Russian group in the four-party alliance reveals important details about the work o Empty Commander of the Russian group in the four-party alliance reveals important details about the work o

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Sep 2016, 3:23 am

[ltr]Commander of the Russian group in the four-party alliance reveals important details about the work of the Information Center in Baghdad[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Moscow-Iraq Press -24 September / September said Russia set the clearing house in Baghdad Alexander Smolouphou commander, that the center willcontinue its main mission successfully represented in the exchange of intelligence information betweenthe participating countries bodies. He Smolouphou in an interview with Channel Russian RT, "We have established cooperation between General Staff of the bodies, which enabled us to obtain the necessary information quickly and in a timely manner, and above all the talk about the organization Daesh sites, and places of militants gathered, and command centers, stores of arms, and laboratories manufacture of chemical weapons, and trails coordinates the movements of armed groups, as well as oil getaway and derivatives transfer paths. "regarding the news that on the closure of the joint command Centre (Russia, Iraq, Iran and Syria), which was denied by the Russian Foreign advance, Smolouphou said it was clear" that there areforces that want to seek to obstruct the work of this center , "asserting that "these reports are baseless does not correspond to reality." He added Smolouphou, that "there are many countries in the region and beyond , showing their interest to participate in the work of the Centre , " pointing to " the opening of the center on the admission of other countries in order to eradicate terrorism." with regard to the possession of organize Daesh chemical weapons , said group leader Russia in the exchange ofinformation in Baghdad Center, said the gunmen had used these weapons in more than once in both Iraq and Syria, pointing out that the destruction of chemical positions task and grab it considers a priority, especially since it can not confirm or reliability of these chemical weapons will not appear out of Syria and Iraq. he noted Smolouphou, that it became clear that theranks of the fighters in the organization Daesh shrunk and incurring regulation heavy losses. it should be noted that Russia, Iraq, Syria and Iran agreed last year to establish a joint My Information Center in Baghdad in order to coordinate and theexchange of information in the context of the war on terrorism, while Washington expressed concern inception. Ended (1)

Share this topic:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 9:55 pm