Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Iraqi Kurdistan News in brief – September 25, 2016

rocky

Post by rocky on Sun 25 Sep 2016, 6:28 am

Posted on September 25, 2016 by Editorial Staff in Iraqi Kurdistan News in brief
[size=13]4 political parties meet in Iraqi Kurdistan ahead of protests planned for Tuesday[/size]
Sulaimani: Four political parties in Iraqi Kurdistan met Saturday and expressed their support for popular demands, days before expected protests in the city of Sulaimani. The Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK), Gorran, the Islamic Group (Komal) and Islamic Union (KIU) issued a statement following the meeting, expressing the people’s right to peaceful demonstrations. The Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) was not part of the meeting. The four-party statement stressed: full support of popular demands; the people’s right to demonstrate peacefully, the responsibility of the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) to provide salaries for civil servants and improving people’s lives. The crisis erupted after KDP leader Massoud Barzani’s term as Kurdistan President ended on August 20, 2015 but refused to step down and remains unofficially in office. rudaw.net | Ekurd.net
[size=13]Two killed, 13 injured in Duhok building collapse[/size]
Duhok: Two construction workers were killed and 13 injured when a building they were working on in the Kurdish city of Duhok collapsed on Saturday. The workers were Iraqi and Syrian Kurds, officials said. The building’s owner told Rudaw it was not clear what had caused the collapse. Rescue workers said that by Saturday evening they had dug out all the victims and survivors and that no one was left under the rubble. rudaw.net

[size=13]Iraqi Parliament forms committee to look into issue of KRG employees’ salaries[/size]
Baghdad: The Iraqi Parliament issued a decision to form a committee on Saturday in an effort to investigate the livelihood of the public and the salaries of employees in the Kurdistan Region. Salaries of government employees in the region have been plagued by chronic delays since 2014. Kurdish authorities are struggling to pay wages amid the financial crisis facing the region. The committee is expected to submit its reports to the leadership of the Iraqi Parliament in one month, after looking into salary delays and the effects of measures taken by the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG). Kurdish member of the Iraqi Parliament, Hoshyar Abdullah, told NRT a parliamentary session was held on Saturday to debate the livelihood of KRG employees after a proposed petition received sufficient signatures for the session. nrttv.com
[size=13]Iran to refine crude from Iraq’s Kurdistan Region[/size]
Tehran: Tabriz Refinery will take delivery of 100,000 barrels of crude from Iraqi Kurdistan Region to be refined in Roham Refinery. Head of Roham Refinery Board of Directors Abdolrasoul Mirzaei told IRNA on Friday that an Austrian company will cooperate in the construction of the second phase of Roham Refinery with a capacity of 50,000 barrels a day. Second phase of Roham Refinery needs 450 million dollars to be completed, Mirzaei said, with some parts to be provided by foreign partners. The official further noted that Iraqi Kurdistan Region is seeking transfer of crude to Iran’s refineries. irna.ir
[size=13]Two Kurdish activists free after claims of abduction in Sulaimani[/size]
Su;aimani: Two activists from the “public denouncement board” were released on Saturday after claims they were abducted earlier in the day by a group of unknown gunmen in Sulaimani. “A number of gunmen kidnapped me at dawn near Radio Nawa in Sulaimani,” activist Awat Hassan, a member of the board, told NRT. Hassan said he managed to escape and avoid abduction by the group. Hassan said another member of the board is still held by the unknown armed men. “I was kidnapped by [men inside] two cars, one a Toyota and the other a taxi, in the Goizha neighborhood and was then dropped off at Goizha Mountain,” another activist, Adil Hassan said. After they got me inside the car, they put a sack over my head and held me for three hours without asking me any questions,” he added. Adil Hassan said his car, which he parked near a bakery, has gone missing. nrttv.com
[size=13]Iranian Parliament Speaker representative visits Kurdistan[/size]
Erbil: A Kurdish MP in the Iranian parliament representing the Iranian government, visited Iraq’s Kurdistan Region on Saturday to discuss extremism in the region. Jalali Mahmood Zada, a representative of the Kurdish city of Mahabad in the Iranian parliament, visited the Iraqi Kurdistan to discuss the mechanism of combating the roots of extremism. “We came here to discuss our concerns on extremism and sectarianism in the region and we have closely exchanged opinions on this matter,” Mahmood Zada told Kurdistan24. The MP added he hoped such discussions would lead to joint efforts from the Kurdistan Region and Iran to prevent the spread of extremism. kurdistan24.net

http://ekurd.net/iraqi-kurdistan-news-in-brief-september-25-2016-2016-09-25

Current date/time is Fri 02 Dec 2016, 10:42 pm