Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Baghdad Tight security in three areas of Baghdad with the imminent start of the Battle of Mosul >>

rocky

Baghdad Tight security in three areas of Baghdad with the imminent start of the Battle of Mosul >>

Post by rocky on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:46 am

Baghdad  Tight security in three areas of Baghdad with the imminent start of the Battle of Mosul >>

The security committee in the Baghdad Provincial Council revealed on Sunday to take strict measures in three areas of the capital, Baghdad, in conjunction with the imminent start of the battle to liberate Mosul, noting that the economic and trade movement has been severely damaged by these actions.

The committee member said Fadel Shuli told / information /, "The security forces have taken tough measures in a beautiful area of ​​commercial and Shorja, Karrada, fearing reactions Daesh with the imminent start of the battle to liberate Mosul and edit spend Sharqat and disinfect the entire Salahuddin province of Conception Daesh."

He Shuli, that "stringent measures have contributed to the damage to trade and economic movement," calling on the Baghdad Operations Command to "take security measures do not contribute to obstruct the movement of citizens and the impact on daily activities."

And on the security situation in the Karrada district, Shuli stressed that "the actions taken in the Karrada district temporarily because of the exceptional situation of the region," warning that "the Karrada district, which has seen several criminal bombings are still threatened." Finished 

http://almaalomah.info/2016/09/25/safity/89000

Current date/time is Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:32 pm