Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Mainstream Media join Conspiracy against the American People

Mainstream Media join Conspiracy against the American People

Post by Lobo on Sun 25 Sep 2016, 1:50 pm

The weekly White House Watch telephone survey by Rasmussen Reports finds Trump with 44% support among Likely U.S. Voters to Clinton’s 39%. Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson comes in at 8% of the vote, with the Green Party nominee Jill Stein registering only 2% and 3% prefer some other candidate altogether. The undecided is coming in at 5%. It is still entirely possible given the debate tomorrow night that Trump could get maybe the highest percent of the popular vote than any Republic in history. When it comes to terrorism, Trump is trusted well above Hillary. Certainly, a Trump victory would be the most interesting for the NY bankers will be start shaking in their boots. They have bought the media, polls, and the Democrats as well as the neoconservative Republicans. They do not own Trump. This may be the most entertaining president in history if he wins.
Do not underestimate the fight to rig this election. Hillary’s in-your-face corruption will be matched by in-your-face vote rigging. They stole California from Bernie to make sure Hillary was the candidate and then Hillary Clinton has hired the DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz who had to resign for being exposed that she rigged the votes against Bernie. This was more Hillary pay-off money.
Hiring Schultz was unbelievable public display of corruption. It demonstrates just how corrupt the entire system has become. They assume people are idiots and the media will NEVER compel Hillary to ever come clean.
This may be more than the demise of the Democratic Party who has publicly chosen to be Democrat before being American, it may also be the final nail in the coffin of mainstream media who have joined this conspiracy against the American people.

Current date/time is Mon 24 Oct 2016, 2:03 am