Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ebadi presides over a meeting of the crisis cell to discuss the final version of the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ebadi presides over a meeting of the crisis cell to discuss the final version of the budget Empty Ebadi presides over a meeting of the crisis cell to discuss the final version of the budget

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Sep 2016, 3:05 pm

Ebadi presides over a meeting of the crisis cell to discuss the final version of the budget

Since 25/09/2016 20:43 pm (Baghdad time)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD - balances News
    Chaired by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Sunday, an expanded meeting of the crisis cell to discuss a number of topics, including the discussion of the final version of the budget.
    A statement by the Office of the Abadi received / balances News / copy of it, that "the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi chaired a meeting of the crisis cell in the presence of a number of financial and economic advisers."
    The statement added that "During the meeting, discuss the finalization of the draft financial budget and a review of its provisions, including working to reduce consumer spending to ensure salaries and pensions and to secure the armed forces requirements and increase the production of electricity," he said, adding that "the meeting saw the discussion of increasing non-oil revenues by relying on appropriate action for this purpose".
    He stressed Abadi, according to the statement "the importance of enhancing the performance of all state institutions efficient in light of the challenges taking place in the country and provide the required services to citizens where requires more work and procedures that put the country on the right track" .anthy 29/33 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:04 am