Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning: slightly higher index monthly and annual inflation in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning: slightly higher index monthly and annual inflation in Iraq Empty Planning: slightly higher index monthly and annual inflation in Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Sep 2016, 4:11 am

[size=37]Planning: slightly higher index monthly and annual inflation in Iraq[/size]

BAGHDAD - A Journal
    It revealed the Ministry of Planning, on Sunday, recording a slight rise in the monthly inflation index and the annual report, confirmed near the end of the survey measures the poverty index, while suggesting that it is still to rely on the previous unemployment indicators.
    He said ministry spokesman Abdul Zahra al-Hindawi said in a statement received (Il Giornale) a copy of it, that "inflation rates during the months of July and August witnessed a state of stability which reported in July, a slight increase amounted to 0.1%, while rose slightly on the year-earlier level by 0.2% "he said, adding that" these indicators are measured by the movement of the market, where samples are taken about 400 commodity and match them with the previous months. "
    He added that "inflation index did not apply to the three provinces (Anbar, Nineveh, Salahuddin)," adding that "Salahuddin province could fall within the measure inflation index during October next month."
    He noted that "the ministry is preparing to conduct a survey of poverty index during the fourth quarter of this year to determine the indicators of poverty, where the ministry still dependent on previous indicators for 2015, which amounted at the time 22% on the level of Iraq," noting = "The ministry is still dependent the previous unemployment indicators which have not conducted a new survey so far, ".anthy 3
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:29 am