Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Urgent .. Iraq's parliament is a tripartite committee to resolve Kurdistan salaries crisis

rocky

Urgent .. Iraq's parliament is a tripartite committee to resolve Kurdistan salaries crisis

Post by rocky on Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:41 am

Monday 26-09-2016 | 12:14:06

H d
 Twilight News / Iraqi parliament speaker Salim al - Jubouri announced the formation of a tripartite committee to discuss a solution to the crisis , the Kurdistan Regional staff salaries. 
Experiencing the cities of the Kurdistan Regional Hundreds of employees of the education sector and threatened to open - ended strike to protest the government's continuing policy tosave employees ' salaries.
The government in Kurdistan announced cut their payrolls by 15 percent to 75 percent and save percentage withheld as part of an austerity policy initiated about a year ago to cope with the financial crisis afflicting after falling oil prices and the failure of oil agreement with Baghdad.
In this context, the Iraqi parliament speaker Salim al-Jubouri, announced formation of a committee composed of the Finance Committee, and the oil and energy, headed by First Deputy Hamoudi placed to follow the Kurdistan Region salaries.
He said al-Jubouri, during a parliament session on Monday, the committee will submit a report to the parliament for a vote.
And suffers the region two years of recession since because of the collapse in oil prices and therepercussions of the war on the organization Daesh. 
Issued government Erbil oil from the northern fields for months , independent of thegovernment in Baghdad after the collapse of the agreement between the parties which was built on the basis of oil delivered to Baghdad and received their share of the money from the budget Federal. 
rely Kurdistan - such as the Government of Iraq in the rest of the financing institutions on thesale of oil, prices of which fell sharply to around thirty dollars a barrel.
http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/95429

Current date/time is Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:48 pm