Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi newspaper published the facts, including the Republic of decrees and statements approved by th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi newspaper published the facts, including the Republic of decrees and statements approved by th Empty Iraqi newspaper published the facts, including the Republic of decrees and statements approved by th

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Sep 2016, 6:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2016/09/26 | 13:15

(Encyclopedia of the day for news | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Baghdad balances News

The Justice Department announced on Monday for the release of a new edition of the Gazette of Iraq to ensure the Republic of decrees and statements approved by the parliament.

The ministry said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, he was "The new issue of the Gazette of Iraq call (4417), which included a general amnesty and the Republic of decrees and statements of the law approved by the House of Representatives and approved by the Presidency of the Republic."

She added, "The general amnesty law number (27) for the year 2016, the highlight came in this issue," explaining that "Article (1) of the Act states that a general amnesty includes Iraqis sentenced to death or to a penalty or negative measures of freedom, whether the Jahia judgment or in absentia, the degree of bits acquired or not acquired and without prejudice to civil liability or disciplinary or disciplinary, and apply the provisions of this article to the accused all except those who committed any of the crimes stipulated in Article (4) of this Act. "

She noted that "the number included decrees Republic and instructions of use of treated sludge in agriculture (1) for the year 2016, in addition to the establishment of Dhi Qar Oil Company and the General Company Steel Industries, as the number of included data released by the Central Agency for Standardization and Quality Control" .anthy 29 / D 24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:11 am