Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank sells gold coins commemorating its foundation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank sells gold coins commemorating its foundation Empty Central Bank sells gold coins commemorating its foundation

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Sep 2016, 3:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Central Bank sells gold coins commemorating its foundation

 Baghdad / term 

The Central Bank of Iraq, on Monday, for thesale of coins golden souvenir on the occasion of its foundation, noting that the sale will be on Tuesday of each week. 
    The bank said in a statement received "long", a copy of it, that "the issuance of coins , gold class 250 dinars and weight 22 gm , which was silent on the occasion of the sixty - eighth anniversary of the founding of the Central Bank in 1947, that have been received recently. " 
    He added the bank," can people buy these coins as part of the diversification of savings practices and tohonor that occasion , dear , "pointing out that" the sale will be every Tuesday week according to published rates through the branches of all licensed banks. " 
    the central bank called in the (January 7, 2016), the banks to buy gold Meskukath, and as he pointed to a specie 100 dinars a class, he stressed that the price of 720 thousand dinars.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:56 am