Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: the inclusion of draft five-year leave in the budget of 2017

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: the inclusion of draft five-year leave in the budget of 2017 Empty Parliamentary Finance: the inclusion of draft five-year leave in the budget of 2017

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Sep 2016, 3:40 am

[size=30]Parliamentary Finance: the inclusion of draft five-year leave in the budget of 2017[/size]
    27/09/2016 10:21 | Number of Views: 119
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    He revealed a member of the parliamentary finance committee Magda Tamimi from the inclusion of the government to the five-year leave to employees next year's budget in 2017.
    Tamimi said on its front page on the social networking site (Facebook) followed up "direction Press", "The draft five-year vacation for employees voted by the Council of Ministers unanimously has been included to the draft budget law for next year 2017".
    She added that "the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers is seeking to amend the Civil Service Act to include this project on a permanent basis," indicating that "the purpose behind it is to address the sagging existing government departments and feminine work of government departments."
    She pointed to al-Tamimi, said that "the project ensures that the employee give him a vacation for those who wish for a period of five years with a salary my name completely," pointing out that "renewed for another five years would be without a salary that pays pension benefits amounts for these years."
    The Cabinet, voted at its meeting on 6 September of this, the "grant project officer law long vacation routine which Dqgah State Consultative Council and forwarded to the House of Representatives based on the provisions of Articles (61 I and item 80 item II) of the Constitution."

Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, said that "The granting of the license for employees in government departments leave for a five - year salary My whole would be optional, not mandatory is to ease the pressure on staff and functional scores on the state and there are staff want to leave and now we have opened the door to them for that," adding that " the holiday would be calculated for the purposes of his retirement bydiscounting the benefits of it. " the sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:46 pm