Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Debate a Non-Event Press Declares Hillary Won

Debate a Non-Event Press Declares Hillary Won

Post by Lobo on Tue 27 Sep 2016, 3:56 pm

Well of course the press has made it known that their verdict on the first U.S. presidential debate is that Hillary Clinton “won”, yet Donald Trump didn’t lose badly enough to really change anything. Hillary avoided offering to produce her emails and Trump was playing Mr. Nice Guy while Hillary was negative and nasty. The roles did switch. When Trump said he would release his tax returns when she released her emails, Hillary ignored it and said Trump was hiding something.
Otherwise, it was a rather non-event with Hillary claiming “trickle down” economics failed and she will raise taxes on the rich, which she does not reveal as household income of $250,000 and not billionaires. She had no plan to cut taxes to bring back more than $2 trillion in cash corporate keep offshore. Economic growth increased with Reagan and has declined ever since raising taxes. She blames 2007 on trickle down when it was the Clintons who repealed Glass Steagall allowing the securitization of mortgages. Trump let that one go.
Hillary said students should get a better deal, and Trump missed the opportunity to point out it was the Clinton Administration that made student loans not dischargeable. There are cases where a student dies and the parents must still pay.
Hillary did win because Trump played Mr. Nice Guy. That was a mistake.

Current date/time is Fri 21 Oct 2016, 1:26 pm