Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian Oil Minister: Oil is not a weapon may not be used to do harm to others

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian Oil Minister: Oil is not a weapon may not be used to do harm to others Empty Iranian Oil Minister: Oil is not a weapon may not be used to do harm to others

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Sep 2016, 4:15 am

[size=30]Iranian Oil Minister: Oil is not a weapon may not be used to do harm to others[/size]
    28/09/2016 10:29 | Number of Views: 37
    font size:  Iranian Oil Minister: Oil is not a weapon may not be used to do harm to others Font_decrease  Iranian Oil Minister: Oil is not a weapon may not be used to do harm to others Font_enlarge
     Iranian Oil Minister: Oil is not a weapon may not be used to do harm to others Thumbnail.php?file=_____________________________________460123044
    [rtl]Direction Press / follow-up[/rtl]
    [rtl]He said Iranian Oil Minister Bijan Namdar Znکnh do not consider that the oil weapon and should not be used to harm competitors and to achieve political objectives.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Zangana said the word he delivered at the International Energy Forum in Algiers: "Some people use oil as a weapon to stir social unrest, political and economic problems finding producers to others, and some bring down oil prices to some extent damaged the interests of other producers."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He emphasized the need to reach a just result in price to accelerate investment in the recruitment and development of production capacity.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Iranian minister added: "Iran has always supported the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries" OPEC "measures to stabilize the oil market, and will do well wherever necessary," hello cooperation of all oil-exporting countries not members of the cartel in order to stabilize the oil market.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:07 am