Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi PM Abadi calls on Kurds for transparency over Kurdistan’s oil export

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi PM Abadi calls on Kurds for transparency over Kurdistan’s oil export Empty Iraqi PM Abadi calls on Kurds for transparency over Kurdistan’s oil export

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Sep 2016, 6:07 am

Iraqi PM Abadi calls on Kurds for transparency over Kurdistan’s oil export
    Posted on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi. Photo: AFP

[size=11]Abadi says Kurdish leaders have no will to separate from Iraq[/size]
    BAGHDAD,— Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said Kurdish leaders have no will to separate from Iraq and called for transparency over the Kurdistan Region’s oil.
    Abadi said during a press conference on Tuesday the Kurdish region’s share of the budget is related to oil exports to Baghdad.

The Iraqi PM said the Kurdistan Region’s oil exports are greater than the amount of oil which was dedicated to the budget share.
    “I call on the Kurdistan Region’s officials to be transparent in the case of oil,” Abadi said.
    “There is no will to separate the Kurdistan Region from Iraq,” Abadi continued. “My question is why they ask for a referendum.”
    The Iraqi PM said Masoud Barzani will visit Baghdad to discuss the liberation of Mosul and suspended issues between Erbil and the Iraqi capital.
    A source told NRT on Monday Barzani would visit Baghdad in the near future after a request from Abadi.
    Tensions between the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) and the central government hit a high in 2015, after officials from both sides accused each other of failing to abide by the terms of an oil revenue sharing deal struck by officials in December 2014.
    Officials from Baghdad and Erbil signed a revenue sharing deal, under which the KRG would receive 17 percent of the federal budget in exchange for exporting 550,000 barrels of oil per day to the Iraqi State Organization for Marketing Oil (SOMO) at Ceyhan Port in Turkey.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:53 pm