Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Giuliani shares the issue that proved to him Clinton is ‘too stupid to be president’

Lobo

Giuliani shares the issue that proved to him Clinton is ‘too stupid to be president’

Post by Lobo on Wed 28 Sep 2016, 1:46 pm

Sep. 27, 2016 5:47pm Tré Goins-Phillips

Following the first presidential debate between Democrat Hillary Clinton and Republican Donald Trump Monday night, one journalist asked former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani if he believes the billionaire businessman, who he advises, is a feminist.
He told Elite Daily writer Alexandra Svokos he is “absolutely sure” Trump is a feminist, noting that he has promoted several women within the Trump Organization, and said Clinton is “too stupid to be president” because she stood by her husband, former President Bill Clinton, when he engaged in an affair with then-White House intern Monica Lewinsky.

JOE RAEDLE/AFP/Getty Images
Giuliani said Trump was “too gentlemanly” in his response to Clinton when she said her Republican rival “loves beauty contests,” noting that he would have attacked Clinton on the Lewinsky ordeal.
“I sure would’ve talked about what she did to Monica Lewinsky, what that woman standing there did to Monica Lewinsky, trying to paint her as an insane young woman when in fact Monica Lewinsky was an intern,” he said, adding:
The president of the United States, her husband, disgraced this country with what he did in the Oval Office and she didn’t just stand by him, she attacked Monica Lewinsky. And after being married to Bill Clinton for 20 years, if you didn’t know the moment Monica Lewinsky said that Bill Clinton violated her that she was telling the truth, then you’re too stupid to be president.
That line of attack from Giuliani is in following with allegations that Clinton attacked Lewinsky and attempted to silence her, even allegedly calling the ex-intern a “narcissistic loony toon,” in the 1990s, as rumors of her sexual interaction with the former president were beginning to make headlines.
Trump, for his part, said Tuesday morning on Fox News’ “Fox & Friends” that he chose not to go after Clinton on the Lewinsky affair because he didn’t feel it was appropriate with Chelsea Clinton in the audience.
See Giuliani’s comments below:
USE LINK FOR VIDEO -
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/09/27/giuliani-shares-the-issue-that-proved-to-him-clinton-is-too-stupid-to-be-president/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20Morning%20Edition%20Recurring%20v2%202016-09-28&utm_term=Firewire_Morning_Test

Current date/time is Sun 11 Dec 2016, 7:48 am