Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017


Ithawi: 90% of the territory of Anbar editor and remaining "desert" can not withstand the Daesh wher

Share

rocky
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 58359
Thanked : 1928
Join date : 2012-12-21

Ithawi: 90% of the territory of Anbar editor and remaining "desert" can not withstand the Daesh wher

Post by rocky on Thu 29 Sep 2016, 2:53 am

[ltr]Ithawi: 90% of the territory of Anbar editor and remaining "desert" can not withstand the Daesh where[/ltr]

 Since 28/09/2016 17:28 pm (Baghdad time)
[ltr][/ltr]
[ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
[ltr]Revealed a spokesman for the Anbar tribes, Ghassan Ithawi, Wednesday, announced the arrival of liberalization Anbar to approximately 90% of the province, indicating that the remaining 10% is desert tracts easy to edit and can not Daesh to withstand them.[/ltr]
[ltr]He Ithawi, L / balance News / "The security forces in significant progress and freed large areas of the province from the control of the terrorist organization Daesh," pointing out that "nearly 90% of the territory of Anbar became the editor."[/ltr]
[ltr]He added that "10% of the remaining territory under the control of Daesh is a mostly desert land can not withstand Daesh and where they will be freed easily become a target for warplanes."[/ltr]
[ltr]The Operations Command announced, today, the liberation of a number of villages in Anbar.anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]


[ltr]https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=
[/ltr]

    Current date/time is Sat 10 Dec 2016, 2:48 am