Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance Committee for "light": the 5-year leave law has not yet been discussed and the government is

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance Committee for "light": the 5-year leave law has not yet been discussed and the government is Empty Finance Committee for "light": the 5-year leave law has not yet been discussed and the government is

Post by Rocky Thu 29 Sep 2016, 3:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Finance Committee for "light": the 5-year leave law has not yet been discussed and the government is not bankrupt

Nur News / Baghdad 
    Finance Committee in the Iraqi Council of Representatives revealed that it had not been discussed until now the government 's decision regarding the granting of a five - year leave to employees in exchange forgiving him the nominal salary , noting that the decision does not mean that the government is bankrupt.
    Said Ahmad Haji decision of the Finance Committee in the Iraqi Council of Representatives for "Light News" that "the Finance Committee did not discuss until now the issue of giving the employee leave for five years in exchange for a nominal salary" and about the importance of the resolution, said Haji, "according to personal opinion, this decision wrong decision ",
    Haji and take this, "the decision one of the images to disrupt the people as the government if they are in need of Hola staff did not have the foundation of their appointment and if you need to Hola, why not learned from their services."
    And whether the bankruptcy behind the decision Haji said, "This decision does not mean that a bankrupt government, where they're giving the employee nominal salary during the leave period."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:14 am