Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Statement: The three presidencies searching the challenges of the Battle of Mosul

rocky

Statement: The three presidencies searching the challenges of the Battle of Mosul

Post by rocky on Thu 29 Sep 2016, 6:08 am

Wrote: September 29, 2016

Said a meeting of the Iraqi presidencies on unity and the need to move away from methods of miscarriage.
As President of the Republic met Fuad Masum and Prime Minister Haidar al-Abbadi and Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, the head of the Supreme Judicial Council, Medhat al-Mahmoud.
A statement to the Office of Abbadi that the conferees discussed the preparations for the Liberation of Mosul, militarily, politically and humanly and reduce their losses and to maintain the civilian and restore the stability of the citizens in the liberated areas and solving the problem of displaced people as soon as possible, stressing the unification of stances and the floor and put aside their differences in order to serve the country and the interests of citizens.
The meeting underlined the need to strengthen the relationship between the executive, legislative and judicial powers and the principle of complementarity and cooperation will contribute to political stability and support the independence of the judiciary, stating that Iraq will surpass the difficulties actually began right steps that return is vital and pivotal role in the region and the world.
The meeting agreed on the importance of supporting government reforms and the completion of important legislation in all sectors and support the fight against corruption.
http://altaghier.tv/2016/09/29/%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%85%D8%B9%D8%B5%D9%88%D9%85-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%88%D9%85%D8%AF%D8%AD%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84/

Current date/time is Sun 04 Dec 2016, 4:13 am