Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

The Geller Report - 11 new articles

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Thu 29 Sep 2016, 1:23 pm

Top Stories

•  Knife-wielding Muslim migrant is shot dead by German police after screaming ‘you will not survive’ lunging at another migrant ‘who sexually abused his eight-year-old daughter’

•  5 Jihad Terror Plots Foiled on French Riviera Since Nice Islamic Attack

•  Ohio HONOR KILLING: Muslim Father Shoots Daughter in the Head — Twice While She Slept

•  Clinton campaign panicking over Florida black voter exodus

•  LOST TV INTERVIEW REVEALED: Huma Abedin’s Father’s SHARIA

•  Italy deports Muslima who “expressed marked hostility towards Shiite Muslims, Western countries, Jews, and unbelievers”

•  Bill de Blasio, NYC mayor, declares 9/25 ‘Muslim Parade Day’

•  Swedish Police Admit Losing Control of 55 NO-GO ZONES

•  ‘London is open’: Muslim Mayor Sadiq Khan vows to DEFY Brexit and offer City visas to Muslim migrants

•  Shimon Peres, Former Israeli Prime Minister, Dies at 93

•  ISIS Taps Into Google Maps to Wage Jihad

•  More Recent Articles

Current date/time is Thu 08 Dec 2016, 12:01 am