Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Kurdish President Masoud Barzani is to arrive here today,

jedi17

Kurdish President Masoud Barzani is to arrive here today,

Post by jedi17 on Thu 29 Sep 2016, 6:51 pm

4:03 AM  ADMIN  

Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink: Kurdish President Masoud Barzani is to arrive here today, heading a senior
delegation, to hold talks with Iraqi Premier Haidar al-Ibadi.

After five years of not visiting Baghdad, Barzani's talks will be concentrated on Mosul liberation battle and pending questions between Baghdad and Arbil.

The last visit occurred in 2013.

Earlier, a Kurdish protocol and media teams arrived here arrived here yesterday to prepare for the visit.

The visit occurs after agreement between the two sides to discuss the pending issues between the two sides, Mosul's liberation battle, the future of Mosul city after liberation, the participation of the Kurdish forces in the coming battle, the disputes on oil issues and the salaries of the Kurdish officials, which were stopped for the last few months.

The talks came after hours of Ibadi's confirmation last Tuesday that the Kurds have no intention to separate from Iraq, pointing that the international community wanted a "unified Iraq", thus "there should be a clear policy with the Kurds to achieve this matter".

It is expected that Barzani will head a high-level delegation, in an attempt to solve the pending questions and include them in the coming Iraqi national budget of 2017.

Usually, the current issues between the two sides were discussed by Kurdish Premier Njirvan Barzani.

On the other hand, Change Movement MP Hoshiar Abdulla stressed yesterday that Barzani's visit is "merely party visit" because Barzani is currently representing himself and his party, because his rule term in the Kurdish region was terminated.

Current date/time is Sun 04 Dec 2016, 12:10 am