Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Radical Kurdish cleric Mullah Krekar says Kurdistan is bastion of infidelity

rocky

Post by rocky on Fri 30 Sep 2016, 3:30 am

Posted on September 30, 2016 by Editorial Staff in 1 Top News, Islam

Iraqi Kurdish Islamic extremist leader Mullah Krekar. Photo: NTB/Scanpix

OSLO,— We think Iraqi Kurdistan is the bastion of infidelity (kufr) and most of the laws in Iraq’s Kurdistan Region promote infidelity, Iraqi Kurdish Islamic extremist leader Mullah Krekar said.
“We believe in Islam. And Islam is conviction and Sharia. Jihad is part of it. We think Kurdistan is the bastion of kufr. We think most of the laws in Kurdistan promote kufr. They should be altered. We won’t clash with these people. We will face them in the intellectual front and provide our proofs. Kurdistan is the base for kufr, but it does not mean that the people are kafir (infidels). They are Muslims.” Krekar said in an interview with Rudaw.
Krekar said “If we gain power we will implement Islam. We will throw away the secularism that has demolished all Kurdish values. We believe in humanity. I know that my freedom stops where yours begin. We say intellectual clash. But if we are worked against, indeed we will not just stand and watch. We won’t allow them to come and kill us one by one; we will then break some bones.”

About Islamic State (IS) group Krekar said that ” Islamic State is a jihadi group as any other and operates in Iraq and Syria. They have their own Emir. They have no monopoly on Islam, and calling them Islamic Caliphate will not make them the Caliph and Caliphate. They are a jihadi and Islamic society.”
Krekar said in 2015 only the Islamic State can “fulfill our ambitions and dreams,” . “The Islamic State is not something strange; it is the only element that can fulfill our ambitions and dreams,” he said in an Al Jazeera interview.
When asked about IS genocide against the Yazidi Kurds in Shingal (Sinjar), Krekar said “I know nothing about that. I have only one side’s story. It reminds me of another story about Imam Hussein and Saida Zainab, who were chained and brought to Levent. I do not know the details and cannot say anything according to the Sharia. But if I had a jihadi force, I wouldn’t do what IS did against them. We had great influence in Halabja but did not do anything like that against similar peoples in the area.”
Islamic State group has captured most parts of the Yazidi Sinjar district in northwest Iraq on August 3, 2014, where they killed hundreds of Yazidis and abducted thousands as well as rape and captivity of thousands of women. UN says thousands of Yazidi Kurdish women and girls have been forced to marry or been sold into sexual slavery by the IS jihadists.
Krekar told AFP in Oslo in 2006 “Osama bin Laden is a good man. I wish him a long life. He is a good Muslim.”
Krekar was released in March following a ruling by the Court of Appeals that overturned a previous Oslo District Court decision in October, in which Krekar was sentenced to one and a half years in prison for threatening the life of Halmat Goran, a Kurd who had burned a copy of the Koran.
Krekar has immigrated to Norway in 1991 after “Islamic scholarship” and training in Pakistan and Afghanistan in 1980s. Earlier his pictures from Afghanistan has been published in many Islamic web sites and Krekar has also confirmed via his lawyer Brynjar Meling that he had meeting with Osama bin Laden already in 1988 in Peshawar in Pakistan.
Krekar, who led the Ansar al-Islam organization, founded in 2001, as a merger of Jund al-Islam (Soldiers of Islam), and a splinter group from Islamic Movement of Kurdistan (IMK).
Ansar al-Islam group listed as a terrorist organization by the U.S. and Iraqi Kurdistan government. The group is also suspected in suicide bombings of coalition forces in Iraqi Kurdistan,
Krekar in one of the most wanted in Iraqi Kurdistan region on charges of terrorist attacks in the Kurdish region. Local officials still claim Krekar was responsible for the violence and have demanded he be extradited back to Iraqi Kurdistan.

http://ekurd.net/krekar-kurdistan-infidelity-2016-09-30

Current date/time is Fri 02 Dec 2016, 10:43 pm