Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

FBI Agents Believe That The Justice Department AKA Loretta Lynch And Clinton Made A Deal To Give Imm

Lobo
    Lobo

FBI Agents Believe That The Justice Department AKA Loretta Lynch And Clinton Made A Deal To Give Imm Empty FBI Agents Believe That The Justice Department AKA Loretta Lynch And Clinton Made A Deal To Give Imm

Post by Lobo Fri 30 Sep 2016, 2:14 pm

FBI Agents Believe That The Justice Department AKA Loretta Lynch And Clinton Made A Deal To Give Immunity To The Clinton Staff In The Email Scandal.
    Submitted by IWB, on September 30th, 2016

• inShar

by Pamela Williams
    We have to get this straight, although it is confusing. The whole Country is blaming the FBI for giving immunity to the Clinton staff in EmailGate, but let me stress again: Loretta Lynch of the DOJ gave these immunity deals to Clinton’s top aides, then laid the investigation into the lap of the FBI.
    ADVERTISEMENT
    x
    I am putting the pieces of the puzzle together, and I keep going back to the illegal meeting of Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton on an Arizona tarmac…remember. I believe at this point that is when the deal went down to “give out immunity like candy” to the Clinton staff.
    We must shout this far and wide. We must stop saying the FBI “gave out immunity like candy”. It was not the FBI who gave immunity, it was Loretta Lynch and the DOJ!

Comey also testified that it was the U.S. Justice Department, headed up by Loretta Lynch, that gave immunity to Hillary’s top aide Cheryl Mills. And that all leads back to this:
    LORETTA LYNCH ON BILL CLINTON MEETING: “I CERTAINLY WOULD NOT DO IT AGAIN.”
    There was no need to do it again. Once was obviously enough.
    http://michellemalkin.com/2016/09/29/james-comey-continues-to-make-inspector-clouseau-look-like-sherlock-holmes/
    According to The New York Post, FBI agents who worked on the Hillary Clinton email investigation are privately upset with the decision not to charge her and are quietly alleging that Attorney General Loretta Lynch must have struck a deal with her husband Bill Clintonduring their private meeting.
    http://www.mediaite.com/print/report-fbi-agents-privately-believe-lynch-clinton-struck-an-inside-deal/
    “Who authorized granting Cheryl Mills immunity?” Rep. John Sensenbrenner asked.
    “It’s a decision made by the Department of Justice, I don’t know at what level inside,” Comey responded. “In our investigations, any kind of immunity comes from the prosecutors, not the investigators.”
    The FBI doesn’t hand out immunity deals:
    Comey added he understood Mills’ immunity as a request pertaining to the production of her laptop during the investigation.
    “The FBI doesn’t grant immunity to anybody, the Department of Justice is able to grant very different kinds of immunity,” Comey said. “If new and substantial evidence develops a witness lied [under immunity], of course the Department of Justice can pursue it. Nobody gets lifetime immunity.”
    http://legalinsurrection.com/2016/09/james-comey-doj-gave-mills-immunity-not-the-fbi/
    http://investmentwatchblog.com/fbi-agents-believe-that-the-justice-department-aka-loretta-lynch-and-clinton-made-a-deal-to-give-immunity-to-the-clinton-staff-in-the-email-scandal/

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:47 am