Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Kashmir conflict

Lobo

Kashmir conflict

Post by Lobo on Fri 30 Sep 2016, 5:51 pm

Kashmir conflict

Updating in real-time...

Kashmir conflict

6h

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif says Pakistan 'will defend our homeland against any aggression,' calls series of meetings with parliamentary party heads, regional ministers - Dawn

Read more on dawn.com

Kashmir conflict

7h

India's home minister says all attempts being made to secure release of soldier who 'inadvertently' wandered into Pakistani territory Thursday - NDTV

Read more on ndtv.com

Sep 30, 2016, 03:34 PM GMT 7h
Indian military sounds high alert on all airbases in Punjab following incursions over Kashmir Line of Control; evacuations continue in about 1,000 villages - PTI
Read more on ptinews.com
Alert my friends

• evacuations
  • India
  • Kashmir conflict
  • Pakistan
  • Punjab, Pakistan
  • war & conflict

Jammu and Kashmir, India

12h

200,000 people residing in villages within 10km (6.2 miles) from border in Indian state of Punjab evacuated as India-Pakistan fighting over Kashmir conflict looms - IBT

Read more on ibtimes.co.uk

Akhnoor, Jammu and Kashmir, India

20h

Reports: Pakistan Army fires at Indian posts in Jammu's Akhnoor; no reports of injuries - Hindustan Times, Times of India,

Read more on hindustantimes.com

Jammu and Kashmir, India

1d

Pakistan says there has been 'no surgical strike' carried out by India across de facto border in Kashmir - Reuters

End of alert

India

1d

India's Prime Minister Narendra Modi chairs cabinet committee on security meeting on situation along Line of Control, reports PTI - timesofindia

See original on twitter.com

Jammu and Kashmir, India

1d

India carries out 'surgical strikes' along Kashmir frontier, Indian army say - @AFP

Jammu and Kashmir, India

1d

2 Pakistani soldiers killed in overnight exchange of fire with India in disputed Kashmir region, Pakistan military say - Reuters

End of alert

India

2d

Pakistan, India, exchange heavy mortar, gunfire across military control line in Poonch region of Jammu and Kashmir, unnamed official says - Greater Kashmir, Hindustan Times

Read more on greaterkashmir.com

India

2d

Pakistan's defense minister says its nuclear-armed rival India will 'disintegrate' when Kashmir gains independence - AP

Read more on yahoo.com

India

2d

Pakistan Defense Minister Khawaja Asif says the deadly Uri attack in Jammu and Kashmir was 'self-generated' by India - CNN News18

Gurez, Baramula, Jammu and Kashmir, India

4d

Bagtor village in Gurez, Jammu and Kashmir, India cordoned off after reports of gunshots - CNNnews18

India

10d

Indian and Pakistani troops exchange fire across disputed border in Kashmir - AFP

Read more on yahoo.com

India

12d

India's Home Affairs Minister: 'I am deeply disappointed with Pakistan's continued and direct support to terrorism and terrorist groups.'

India

12d

India's Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Kashmir attack: 'We strongly condemn the cowardly terror attack in Uri'

End of alert

Jammu and Kashmir, India

12d

Update: Indian Army says 17 soldiers were killed in an attack in Indian Kashmir - AFP, AP

India

12d

4 militants killed in attack on an army administrative base in Kashmir's Uri, says Indian Army spokesperson - Times of India

Read more on indiatimes.com

India

12d

Sources: 9 soldiers dead as militants attack Indian army brigade headquarters in Kashmir - Reuters

Read more on reuters.com

India

12d

Indian Home Minister Rajnath Singh: Keeping the situation of Jammu and Kashmir in mind and in the wake of terror attack in Uri, I have postponed my visits to Russia and US

India

18d

All Kashmir Valley districts to be placed under curfew Tuesday for Eid festival amid growing violence. official sources say - India TV

Read more on indiatvnews.com

Anantnag, Jammu and Kashmir, India

18d

3 police, 2 civilians reported injured in grenade attack at Sherbagh Police station in Anantnag, Jammu and Kashmir - @ANI_news

Jammu and Kashmir, India

18d

user
http://www.breakingnews.com/item/2016/09/30/indian-military-sounds-high-alert-on-all-airbases/

Current date/time is Thu 08 Dec 2016, 3:54 am