Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi-Iranian talks in Algiers for the development of joint oil cooperation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi-Iranian talks in Algiers for the development of joint oil cooperation Empty Iraqi-Iranian talks in Algiers for the development of joint oil cooperation

Post by Rocky Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:35 am

Iraqi-Iranian talks in Algiers for the development of joint oil cooperation -1
    Iraqi-Iranian talks in Algiers for the development of joint oil cooperation

 Baghdad / term 

Confirmed the Iranian Oil Ministry, on Friday, and there are many opportunities for oil cooperation with Iraq, as pointed out that thetwo countries continue to discuss the issue of the oil pipeline and export of oil and gas to Iraq derivatives. 
    This came during the Iranian Oil Minister Bijan Zangana meeting with his Iraqi counterpart Jabar Luaibi, the the sidelines of the international energy Forum , held in Algeria, as reported by the Iranian news agency FARS Knight, and I followed the "long". He said Iranian Oil Minister Bijan Zangana, said that "Iran and Iraq have enjoyed positions close within the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) , " noting that there are "many opportunities for cooperation between the two countries in the oil field." 
    He added Zangana, that " the two countries relationship is witnessing progress and talks oil with the Iraqi side reached an advanced stage ", adding that" the Iraq - Iran oil pipeline was the focus of an important debate in the field of joint cooperation between the two countries and that the talks would continue at the expert level until Iraq decides to enter the ports of Gulf oil. " 
    he said Zangana, that" the two sides also discussed Iran 's attempts to export the gas and oil derivatives for Iraq , "and expressed hope that" the two sides reach an outcome in this regard. "

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:57 am