Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bulgarian Foreign rejects the presence of Turkish troops in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bulgarian Foreign rejects the presence of Turkish troops in Iraq Empty Bulgarian Foreign rejects the presence of Turkish troops in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Oct 2016, 3:18 am

[size=37]Bulgarian Foreign rejects the presence of Turkish troops in Iraq[/size]

Bgdad_aljornal
    Announced outside the Bulgarian Minister Daniel Matov on Saturday his country's rejection of the presence of Turkish troops in Iraq, while he called Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari to name an ambassador to Bulgaria in Iraq.
    According to a Foreign Ministry statement reported for (Il Giornale) that "Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, Iraq's met on the sidelines of the United Nations General Assembly in New York, Bulgarian Foreign Minister Daniel Matov, During the meeting, they discussed bilateral relations between Baghdad and Sofia, and ways of strengthening them to serve the interests of the two friendly peoples , It was also stressed on the need of visits between officials of the two countries exchanged. "
    The Bulgarian Foreign Minister according to the statement, "his country's support for Iraq in its war against terrorists Daesh," stressing "the need for cooperation and coordination in the fight against terrorism, and the exchange of intelligence."
    "The country with the unity, stability and sovereignty of Iraq, and Turkey refuses to enter into Iraqi territory, and stood by the EU in its rejection of the Turkish presence."
    For his part, al-Jaafari stressed the "importance of raising Bulgaria-level diplomatic representation in Baghdad, and the designation of an ambassador," noting that Iraq is looking to establish better relations with various countries of the world, opening up the prospects of joint cooperation, and increasing support, help in the war against Daesh terrorist gangs " .
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:47 am