Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

International migration send more staff to help the displaced with the start of the battle of Mosul

rocky

International migration send more staff to help the displaced with the start of the battle of Mosul

Post by rocky on Sat 01 Oct 2016, 3:20 am

[size=37]International migration send more staff to help the displaced with the start of the battle of Mosul[/size]

Bgdad_aljornal
International Organization for Migration said on Friday, sending more staff to help the displaced with the start of the battle to liberate Mosul of al Daesh, noting that it is working on 59 projects in various cities of Iraq.
According to a Foreign Ministry statement reported for (Il Giornale) that "the Secretary of State for Toka Ibrahim al-Jaafari met on the sidelines of the United Nations General Assembly meetings in New York, William Lacy Swing, director of the International Organization for Migration, and also discussed the humanitarian situation of the displaced people, and Iraqi immigrants who came out of their areas by the Daesh war against terrorist gangs in addition to preparing for the liberation of Mosul operations. "
International Organization for Migration director said he "visited Syria, and Iraq during the past period, and briefed on the humanitarian situation for the displaced from their home areas by the war against Daesh gangs of terror," noting that "the organization is making great efforts, and will begin to erect camps to house the displaced Iraqis from the city of Mosul, with near starting editing operations. "
"The organization has nearly 1,000 employees working with a budget of $ 80 million to complete the 59 special project to provide assistance in the various governorates of Iraq," pointing out that "the organization would send more cadres to contribute to provide the necessary humanitarian assistance and alleviating the suffering of the displaced, starting with liberalization processes Mosul ".
http://journaliraq.com/myapp-1392/

Current date/time is Sat 10 Dec 2016, 10:33 am