Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy optical: Barzani agreed with al-Abadi on the State of Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy optical: Barzani agreed with al-Abadi on the State of Kurdistan Empty Deputy optical: Barzani agreed with al-Abadi on the State of Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Oct 2016, 4:01 am

Deputy optical: Barzani agreed with al-Abadi on the State of Kurdistan

Saturday 01-10-2016 | 10:55:02

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    H d
    Twilight News / revealed the independent MP for the province of Basra, Mohammed al-Tai, holding "undeclared" agreements included in the visit of the President of the Kurdistan region Massoud Barzani to Baghdad.
    He wrote al-Tai, published on his site "Facebook", that there are agreements "unannounced" has during the visit of Barzani of them agree on the "state of Kurdistan" in principle, as well as to try to form a new coalition between the Democratic Kurdistan and some of the parties to the National Alliance, like the old, top, advocacy wing Prime Minister, and the Sadrists, but with conditions.
    He said al - Tai, that this agreement is a message for other forces (objecting), that new alliance will be influential in the equations and conditions and new understandings, noting that they vary depending on the political bloc and the control of power on the ground, according to his words. 
    He concluded Tai encyclical, "O people of Basra Dear elites independent political and intellectual Dear media people it is time to know the conditions and factors agreements. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:48 am