Submitted by IWB, on October 2nd, 2016
by Pamela Williams
We could not find two such fundamentally different Presidential candidates if we tried. Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump clash on all the issues facing the United States today, and there are so many. I don’t believe we have ever faced such a National crisis as we do right now.
I think we should go over the issues, and make sure the Country is informed before they head out to vote.
1. GUNS: Donald Trump is an ardent supporter of America’s right to bear arms. Hillary Clinton…not so much…I think she will do her best to take away our gun rights.
2. RUSSIA: Trump seeks to get along with Putin and patch up any problems between the two Countries. Clinton sees Russia in the light of an enemy…could promote war.
3. JOBS: In my opinion both candidates have good ideas here:
Donald Trump says he would cut regulations and taxes to spur more hiring, and renegotiate or withdraw from trade agreements to bring jobs back to the U.S.Hillary Clinton says she would spend more on roads, tunnels and other infrastructure and make state colleges and universities tuition free to most students.
4. SOCIAL SECURITY: Again both have good ideas: Hillary Clinton has proposed expanding Social Security benefits for widows and family caregivers. She says she would preserve Social Security by requiring “the wealthiest” to pay Social Security taxes on more of their income. Republican Donald Trump has promised not to cut Social Security. He’s suggested he’d revisit the program after his tax-cut plan boosts economic growth.
5. EXECUTIVE ORDERS: We all note that President Obama has bypassed Congress when he pleased with his executive orders. Donald Trump says he’d make sure Obama’s “unconstitutional actions” never come back. Hillary Clinton supported Obama’s unilateral move to curb deportation of millions of immigrants in the U.S. country illegally.
Clinton no doubt would lay more fault on man for climate change. Obama just recently signed a pact with other Countries that the US should be very concerned about. The Democrats would literally bankrupt this Country over climate change, and that means less jobs…more rules that companies would have to follow causing more humans to lose more jobs.
Republicans are the only ones who seem to be able to face reality and be practical about it. The ruling elite are responsible to those who vote for them, and as far as I can see the only responsible ones are Republicans. I pray Donald Trump becomes our next President. If it turns out to be Hillary Clinton, we will see more refugees, destruction, and less Americans prosper. I want to add this, but in my opinion, Clinton is truly unfit for the Presidency due to her declining health and her ignorance of the law.
There is a rumor going around the Internet today that the Email Investigation in Clinton’s mishandling of classified information is going to be reopened in some way by Trey Gowdy. I did not report on it, as I could not find what I consider to be a truly credible source. We will have to wait and see, but I pray it is true.
IS THE CASE GOING TO BE REOPENED???
Breaking: Congress Asks FBI To Re Open Hillary Clinton Email Scandal Case
Published on Sep 28, 2016
Representative Smith (R-TX) requests James Comey / FBI Director to re-open the Hillary Clinton Email