Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Red sprites generated by Hurricane Matthew

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Sun 02 Oct 2016, 6:26 pm

- SOME SAY THIS HURRICANE IS WEAPONIZED - WEATHER WARS

By Strange Sounds -scroll down
Oct 2, 2016

These 28 red sprites were captured on October 1, 2016, at night, when Hurricane Matthew was near Aruba and the northern tip of Colombia.

Fire in the sky!

These 28 sprite events were captured on the night of October 1, 2016.
Frankie Lucena
They were located about 400 miles southwest of my location in Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico.
Frankie Lucena
Some were from a storm cell near Aruba and some were from a storm cell near the northern tip of Colombia.
Nothing is left after the passage of Hurricane Matthew in Colombia. Picture Twitter
Meanwhile, Hurricane Matthew has grown to a Category 5 storm with winds blowing at more than 250 miles per hour.
Hurricane Matthew’s strong winds have destroyed everything on the coast of Colombia.
This is the strongest hurricane in the Atlantic since felix in 2007. Take care!
http://strangesounds.org/2016/10/red-sprites-generated-by-hurricane-mathew-over-puerto-rico.html

Current date/time is Tue 06 Dec 2016, 2:10 am