Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Masum renew the anniversary of the National Day to emphasize the progress with determination towards

rocky

Masum renew the anniversary of the National Day to emphasize the progress with determination towards

Post by rocky on Mon 03 Oct 2016, 2:23 am

[ltr]Masum renew the anniversary of the National Day to emphasize the progress with determination towards building a democratic state[/ltr]

Since 10/02/2016 18:53 pm (Baghdad time)
[ltr][/ltr]
[ltr]BAGHDAD balances News[/ltr]
[ltr]Congratulated President Fuad Masum, Sunday, the Iraqi people on the occasion of the National Day and Neil Iraq's independence, reiterated his emphasis on building a modern and developed democratic federal state to guarantee the rights of citizenship and protection of all components.[/ltr]
[ltr]Masum said, in a statement, moved his press office received / balances News / copy of it, he was "on the occasion of the Iraqi National Day, which marks his arrival tomorrow, the third Monday of the month of October and coincides with Neil Iraq's national independence on this day in 1932 and accepted as a member in the the League of Nations after the end of the British Mandate I, I extend to you my warmest congratulations on this glorious occasion, wishing for our complete victory over terrorism and the liberation of every inch of the homeland from the clutches of the criminal gangs and success in re-displaced people to their homes and rebuild the country. "[/ltr]
[ltr]The new infallible Nakidh to "progress with determination and confident towards building a modern developed democratic federal state to guarantee the rights of citizenship and protection of all components and achieve social justice and economic prosperity and a decent life for all Iraqis."[/ltr]
[ltr]I infallible, "On this occasion, dear, I extend my highest gratitude and salute the brave for our heroes from all formations of the armed forces and the crowd and folk Peshmerga and volunteers on the battle fronts, and I stand in tribute to the martyrs of our righteous also salute our people of all classes and its components and generations for their sacrifices and endured the suffering of in order to protect the independence and sovereignty of their country, as I call to deepen the understanding and cooperation and unity ".anthy 29/33 h dialogue[/ltr]

[ltr]https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=
[/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 08 Dec 2016, 6:02 pm